Tuesday 9 November 2010

A2 Music Video...

For my A2 Media coursework we need to create a music video cover in a group and a album cover individually. I am going to research into different music videos and artists, analysing them and seeing how and what they do to promote themselves. I will look into the codes and conventions of music videos and how to create a product that could look real.
I will research my target audience to find out what exactly they like and what they don't, how certain aspects may be encoded and decoded and how i put across my own preferred reading. I will look into the demographics and psychographics (where they live, what type of income they have, their interests and personality and the image they portray) so i can be extremely specific when regarding who I aim my video at.

No comments:

Post a Comment